Having over 40 years of experience in setting up and successfully running businesses in the Fashion, Real Estate and FMCG sectors, across a number of geographical regions covering UK, Europe, Scandinavia, India, Russia and USA. I am now actively involved in promoting UK inward investment particularly across the India and UK corridor. I advice and assist overseas organisations and Individuals who wish to expand their operations in the UK, with a key focus on:
- Investment to citizenship solutions
- Business validation
- Growth planning and preparation
- Market entry strategies
- Developing distribution and sales pipeline
- Funding and investment
Through my extensive network I have launched UK Advisory Services to provide a broader range of UK market entry services to international organisations, start-ups and entrepreneurs looking to enter the UK market.
I also hold the current positions:
- Head of Strategy and International Development at Davenport Solicitors, a specialised Immigration & Employment law firm. At top level I bring the strategic expertise and business skills traditional law firms usually lack. I apply a hands-on approach and lays great emphasis on building strong relationships with clients, strategic partners, evaluating strengths and weaknesses and, responding quickly to changing regulations, economic factors and international markets.
- I am also the Co-founder and Managing Director at Davenport HR, a specialist Talent acquisition, Development and Management consultancy
- Non-Ex Director at Modus Analytics, a firm helping ambitious, established businesses and charities use data and analytics to increase their profitability and gain a competitive edge over their competitors.
- Vice President of UKABC UK Asia Business Council
- Council member of the London Chamber of Commerce & Industry